Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LVI dear sir, i am seducing you tonight

Dear Sir, I am seducing you tonight.
Please be here promptly--hat in hand--at 9:00.
There's no need for alarm, for fight or flight,
Whatever you would like to wear is fine.
I've assembled some alcohol to choose:
From wine and beer, to mead, or pert champagne,
You'll take your time to ponder and peruse,
And pick whichever's best to take the blame
For letting all your inhibitions go.
Just toss them in the corner with your hat,
And keep the tie (it's handy) let things flow,
I think we've reached the end of all this chat.
   So grab your glass and take a couple sips,
   And now let me replace it with my






Inspired by this fantastic bit of Neil Gaiman-ness:
http://neil-gaiman.tumblr.com/post/18932682858/as-requested-by-too-many-people-making-the-last-post










No comments:

Post a Comment